18th May 2002
Participating Countries and Organizations
- Iran, UNESCO
- Preparing a framework for RCUWM’s activities
- Defining the membership criteria for the countries and regional/national organizations;
- It was decided the Secretariat of IHP and UNESCO-IHE prepare the draft version of Governing Board rules of procedure within one month;
- The Governing Board agreed on that the planning conference be held in 2002. The details will be discussed during the mission of Dr. Ardakanian to Intergovernmental Council of IHP in June 2002;
- It was pronounced by the UNESCO representative that 80000 US$ from International Hydrological Programme (IHP) Budget will allocated for activating stage of RCUWM.