International Conference on Water and City is going to be held on 3-6 September in Yazd, Iran. The main themes of the Conference will be on:
- HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS AND THE IRANIAN CIVILIZATION
- INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCES IN HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS
- LEARNING FROM HISTORY: HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS AND URBAN CIVILIZATION
- WATER ENGINEERING & ARCHITECTURE IN LAND PLANNING AND URBAN DESIGN PROJECTS
- HERITAGE AND INNOVATION: INTEGRATING HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS AND URBAN STRUCTURES TODAY
RCUWM-Tehran is actively participating in this workshop, presenting 2 papers on “River Restoration” and “Blue-Green Plan”.